What tickles my fancy is that I'm using a homemade paper towel and tape bandaid for my right index finger right now. I was reaching into that thing you put your clean dishes into let them dry (what IS that thing called?). I was aiming for a measuring cup and accidentally rubbed my finger down a knife on the way there. oops!
It's blurry because neither of us were holding still very well. But it's the first time I've bled enough to use a bandaid in years. And I went through two paper towel bandaids, then it died down enough to use a real bandaid. Then I got criso and food coloring all over (and in) that so I got a new one. Later I had to take that off to wash my new crisco hands. And my dad was sleeping so I couldn't go to his bathroom for another bandaid. It's been a few hours and I'm only barely bleeding, so we're making progress.

2 comments:
Gnarly cut.
Dish drainer? Is that the term you were looking for?
yes! dish drainer!
Post a Comment