Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 3 - My Favorite Television Show

I think pretty much everybody knows this, but my favorite television show is Law and Order SVU!

When I was living with Anjuli, I started buying the season DVDs and we would watch them every night and eat smores from the oven.

Anyway, we got through 9 seasons together, I have all 10 that are out right now. And I have asked Ferenc for permission to pre-order season 11, but I was unsuccessful.

Ferenc and have a pretty old TV that doesn't work with digital cable, and we never got a converter box or anything so our TV only works for games and movies. So, I recently started re-watching all the seasons to keep me entertained in Tucson during summer. We're on season 2.

Oh, and Elliot Stabler, he's my next husband.








and this may be a little embarrassing to admit, but Anjuli and I also have the intro explanation of the show memorized. We used to recite with along with the narrator before each episode. Occasionally, we still do.

No comments: