Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 1 - My Favorite Song

My Favorite Song

Well, it's way too hard to pick my favorite song. I love LOVE love music and don't go a day without it and I have over 3,000 songs in my itunes. So instead I picked my favorite bands and tried to pick my favorite of theirs.

Unwritten Law is my all time favorite. I've seen them 5 or 6 times since high school and I love them even more everytime. Not to mention that their singer, Scott, is definitely sexy.

Save Me - Unwritten Law



Blue October come in #2. I've only seen them one time. The whole show was real laid back and relaxing.

Hate Me - Blue October



Calling You - Blue October




Some of my other favorite people are Katy Perry, Apocalyptica (4 sweden cellists who cover metallica albums), Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Social Distortion, Brand New, and old Greenday.

No comments: