Monday, September 27, 2010

4 - 0!

Football is basically one of my most favorite things ever. Especially when it's a team that I like playing. And even more especially if the team I like wins! My parents took Ferenc and me to the UofA game yesterday and it was definitely both of those things!

UofA is actually doing really well this season. Two Saturdays ago they were ranked 24 and beat the number 9 team (Iowa), bringing them up to number 14.

Yesterday they played Cal who isn't ranked. It was definitely a defensive game because both offenses were totally sucking. Cal made 3 field goals and missed two. Thank goodness or else we would have lost! The score ended up being 10 - 9 wildcats. They scored the only touchdown in the game with only 1 minute left in the game. Needless to say, it was a slow game but still exciting because we won. And if you didn't get by the title of my post, we're now 4 and 0! Hopefully they can keep this up for the rest of the season.

And now I'll stop boring you and show the pictures!



We got there an hour before the game started. Ferenc was not excited that I was already taking pictures.



Dad lounging before the game




This girl was getting handcuffed. 45 minutes before the game even started.


Pregame show. UofA's marching band is in the top 5 of the nation.


600 mini UA cheerleaders for the half-time show


This was my view for most of the game. He and his friend were over-enthusiastic and were standing and jumping around the whole time. I had to stand and still lean to either side to get around the fro. 




Another view of the fro


About to score?


Score board after the touchdown.


Mom and dad after the win!


Me and Ferenc



And, Bryan and me. (ps. i still cannot believe he turned 13 a week ago)



3 comments:

Paige said...

That game was WAY awesome... but I still can't get over Ferenc's face in that first picture

bahahahaha

Katrena said...

Bryan turned 13! When I tell Nick I know he's going to feel old since he was one of his young Primary boys.

Looks like you are up to lots of fun! Glad to see it!

Ashley Baum said...

This looks so fun! My favorite picture is the last one of you and bryan. So cute!