Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday I got to my morning class ON TIME for the first time since sometime around Labor Day. a little pathetic for 9am, but i'm not about to make up some excuses.

The weather was BEAUTIFUL so I sat outside to do homework during my 2-hour break.

I was one of the few people who completely understood what the Research Methods professor was talking about. I also got a 92% on the exam last week when the average score was a 70%. Only 4 people got a higher score than me.

I listened and sang loudly to Katy Perry while I got ready for my interview. the wall in my apartment are paper thin. I'm sure my neighbors really appreciated it.

I got to the interview meeting place, Starbucks, early and got two weirdie looks when all I wanted was a water. It's not so much about the coffee. I could have gotten de-caf or a frapaccino. It's more about how i'm too cheap for them.

I learned I was the only one selected to interview, and I got hired to be the nanny of a girl and two boys. I'll do another post about this when I know about it. Tomorrow I go for the trial run and meet the kids. Should be fun.

Ferenc agreed to letting me go to the grocery store to get all the ingredients for my favorite thing to make. The taquitos, rice, etc. i've posted about before. It can be kind of expensive if you have to go and get everything for it at once, which i did (except for the white rice, thanks costco) and Ferenc is weirdie about the grocery store.

Sang loudly as I cooked, didn't mess up or burn anything, and had time to clean up the whole mess before the food was done.

Ferenc did the dishes twice.

We watched my newly purchased movie, Beauty and the Beast, while we ate.

And then we played mario 64 on our wii. we took turns after each other died. His turns were like 20 minutes. Mine were 2 - 5 sometimes less, haha.

And then it was time for bed. With the new quilt that my mom got me for my birthday. my favorite.

I loved yesterday.

No comments: