Friday, September 24, 2010

What's for dinner?

Wednesday it was super cloudy and rainy all day. It made me really want soup, so I found a recipe that sounded good. Yesterday it was hot out. Really hot. BUT, the soup still sounded really good and I already had all the ingredients, so soup it was. I got the recipe from allrecipes.com, but with the advice of comments on the recipe I altered it a little bit.

Buffalo Chicken Soup

5 cups of milk
3 cans cream of chicken soup
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 cup sour cream
1/2+ hot sauce (I used Franks)

Combine all ingredients in a slow-cooker. Cover and cook on low 4 - 5 hours.


It was delicious! It looked a little weirdie, but Ferenc and I loved it. It was even better today as leftovers for lunch. I'll definitely make it again another time.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Did you use the actual hot sauce or the buffalo one? Chris loves Frank's Buffalo so I will have to make this! Thanks for sharing :]

Katie and Ferenc said...

I used the actual franks buffalo wing sauce...the hot flavor! definitely try it!