For labor day, Paige, Iris, and I went to Peppersauce caves! it was tons of fun (like always) and WAY way muddy. It was muddier this year than it was the past two years, which means the inside was definitely more awesome inside! Catherine and her husband were there with some members of their branch, so we met up with them and had some amazing carne asadas afterwards! I'm pretty sure their food would convince me to join in their branch....if only I spoke spanish!
 |
Paige's little mud-man
|
 |
| Paige is actually facing downward in this one. |
 |
| Boy Band pose...and holes in my pants... |
 |
| and i forgot my flip-flops for afterward, but had these heels in the car, so this is what i looked like walking into my apartment... |
1 comment:
<3 I need to go with you some time!
I love the shoes.
Post a Comment