Monday, August 30, 2010

One Reason I love Tucson

Believe it or not, besides having the best university in the state, Tucson does have a few more things going for it. One is the weather. It's always like 10 degrees cooler here than Phoenix, which actually does make a difference (especially if your car doesn't have AC, like mine). It also rains a lot more here during monsoon season and during the winter.

On our way home from Phoenix yesterday we were coming from weather like this:


And going towards this:



Soon we were looking at this:


and driving 30mph on the I10. After about 2 minutes, it looked like this:



And we had this beautiful sunset behind us:


And then I played with the camera, doing things like this:

3 comments:

Ashley Baum said...

Did you take all of these pics? I love that first one especially!

Paige said...

Agreed, tucson is the best!

Janice.Kasal said...

You are so good with that camera! I'm jealous I want one too!