Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 25 - My Day in Great Detail

I had a boring day today.

I woke up at 10:00 (yes, I have to use an alarm clock for that, go ahead and judge me :])

After my morning ritual of washing my face, etc. I checked my email and responded to two offers of employment. Who knows if I'll get either one, but I do have some interviews soon. I paid some bills, did some homework, and played on facebook and then ate a bowl of cheerios for brunch.

The bulk of my day was spent trying to fit 4 more boxes of stuff into our already-overfilled closet. Did I mention my parents just moved 20 minutes south of Tucson? Their house is much smaller, which means I just lost my storage space. That was rough.

I put Eminem's new CD in my itunes. Still love him. 

Ferenc baked some chicken for dinner. We watched a movie. I put on law and order SVU while Ferenc and I kept busy cleaning the apartment.


That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

Brian and Catherine said...

you are a blogging machine! I love it! Lets play soon!