So, I'm a little late with these last two days. I was at my in-laws for a few days last week and they don't have internet. Then, I came home and my computer cord broke and the battery broke too (that's what ruined the cord). Then a spent a few more days at the in-laws. But while I was in Tempe we received our FAFSA money (thank goodness for being married, I have never qualified before this), and I had enough extra to go out and pick up a little netbook.
And here I go: hopes and dreams for the next 365 days.
Get a job.
Finish this semester with a 3.5 GPA.
MOVE
go on a cruise and visit my anjuli
Start the speech pathology pre-reqs and do well
Take the GRE and do well
apply for grad school and get in
enjoy my last "summer vacation"
Finish the last of the SP pre-reqs and do well
finally finally graduate.
All while building up some savings, strengthening my marriage, and cooking regular dinners.
Sounds good to me!
1 comment:
hey we're using fafsa money on a netbook too! haha
Post a Comment