Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 26 - My Week in Great Detail

These topics are lame I don't like them. But here goes anyway.

Monday: I had a Doctor's appointment a little after I woke up. Then, I went over to my parents new house to help my mom unpack and arrange the kitchen. I stayed until after dinner. Then came home and finished my homework early.

Tuesday: I hung out with Iris at her house for a little bit. We decided to go to Target. On our way there, Bradley threw up in his car seat. Several times. We went back to Iris's and Bradley got a bath. He was jumping and yelling and acting normal so we went back to Target and shopped around for a little. Iris dropped me off and I watched Law and Order with Ferenc. I also rearranged our bookshelves to see if we have more room for more books. No luck.

Wednesday: go look at yesterdays post.

Thursday: Today I woke up around 10 like usual. I had cheerios for breakfast. My mom called and asked me to come over to help move furniture. I did. She gave me some food to bring home and I saw a good rainbow when I got back. I ate dinner with Ferenc, did some stupid homework for my statistics class, and then went to Iris's. We went to Reid Park and walked the 3.5? miles around it. We went back to her house and talked for a little bit, and now I am here.

Friday: Tomorrow, I have no plans. Except to go to Iris's for a little and watch some Law and Order. Yeah, I'm a little obsessed.

Saturday: I might be going to Phoenix. I got invited to go to the lake with some friends. I want to go but I don't want to be in Phoenix the whole weekend, but Ferenc needs to be there the whole weekend, and we're sharing a car right now, so it looks like that's what I'm going to be doing.

Sunday: Either I'll be in Phoenix going to Grandview ward or Tucson going to my own ward. And spending the rest of the day with my in-laws or myself. Either one.

No comments: