Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zoo Day

Janice came to Tucson last weekend and we went to the zoo! I love the Tucson Zoo because it is small so you can get through and see everything in just a few hours but it still has all the major animals. And it's pretty cheap, but they raised the price from $4 per adult to $7 for adults and $3 for kids.


MyKenna and Bradley playing before the zoo.

MyKenna in her shades.



Andean Bear.



Me and my little girl in the egg.




Jaguar. He was pacing back and forth right in front of the fence.


and June could not stop staring.





Sadie wasn't very interested though.




This is when MyKenna and Bradley saw the giraffes i think.



MyKenna, Janice and Sadie



Iris, June and Bradley




MyKenna and Bradley



MyKenna loved the elephants.


and Bradley did too.



playing in the tractor with the Rhino in the background.



The giraffe just reached over so you could feed them. They have daily times where you can pay to feed them, so I think that's what they're used to when so many people come around. Everyone would just pick the grass and feed them!




MyKenna wanted to try so I held her up.




but then she was scared.



Then Bradley wanted to try, and he got scared too.



love this one!



Iris feeding the Giraffe. They left before Janice got a chance too though.



Sadie.


Bradley.


June playing peek a boo





and a duck.


ps. if you didn't guess by the pictures, MyKenna and Sadie are Janice's and Bradley and June are Iris's. And I live vicariously through them because I don't want kids. yet.

No comments: