Life According to my iphone:
For Halloween, Taylor dressed up as a Octopus! and Ferenc looked creepy with a knife while we carved pumpkins.
I found a Giant! grasshopper outside of my classroom; I got philosophical advice from Siri; JJ joined the Misty tattoo club; Word with friends let me use an HP word!; it rained (and flooded) in Tucson, so I played in it; and I loved on Serena's handsome little Jonah.
I caught a gecko in my bathroom; I diagrammed way too many sentences; I made a braid hair band with my hair extensions; I went to San Diego (this was for Labor day); Apparently Jonah gets to be in here twice; More San Diego; and the rainy day gets two pictures too, I guess; I fulfilled my dream of scoring more than 100 point on one word in words with friends; and I met my cousins new baby Viollet.
I went to Show Low for my mom's family Christmas party. It snowed 18+ inches in Clay Springs where we stay, and 24+ in Show Low.
And most importantly, I finally graduated!!
I was so grateful to have so many friends and family to be there for my graduation day. My parents and Bryan were there too, but for some reason their faces didn't show up in any of the pictures from my phone. And of course I had to show Jonah in his new UofA shirt.
3 comments:
Ahhhh you graduated! SUPER-Congrats!!!! Are you guys gonna stay here or move?
We don't really know yet. It kind of depends on what's next for Ferenc in the military. And the military sucks at planning ahead.
Congrats Katie! Way to go! :)
Post a Comment