| Here's Taylor trying to eat her toes, but not having any success because of her socks. |
| Olivia as Luna, me as Umbridge, Ashley as Ginny, and Jackie as a Gryffindor |
| Lori with Taylor in her Muggle Born onesie and Serena and "the chosen one" on her baby bump. |
| waiting in line with Serena and JJ |
| Olivia with her Lion hat |
| playing with the baby while Lori left for a few minutes. |
| Kim and I in line once we were moved inside |
| apparently the guy who thought I was his bestie doesn't know how to take very good pictures. |
| deuling. |
| and ferenc was there too. |
| And my sister. I made her a shirt that said "i'd commit sins for the Weasley Twins" |
The 20 hours spent in line was definitely worth it! Such a good movie (although the books will always be better!) I'm so sad that it's over!
Top 5 favorite Characters:
1. Dobby the House elf - yes, i cried when he died. in the book and the movie.
2. Remus Lupin (and Tonks)
3. Neville Longbottom
4. Rubeus Hagrid
5. Mad-Eye Moody
Favorite Books
1. #3, the prisoner of Azkaban
2. #5, the order of the phoenix
3. #6, the half-blood prince (but I really don't like the movie at all)
and I could go on and on.
No comments:
Post a Comment