Saturday, May 21, 2011

As of Late

Here's what has gone down since my last post:





Ferenc and I (mostly me) babysat Taylor over night. She's such a good baby. Both times I've had her over night she slept from 11:00pm to 8:00am without waking up at all.






Lori and I made this cake for MyKenna's 5th birthday party. It was Alice in Wonderland themed. Let me tell you, topsy turvy cakes are hard to do. So many steps! and the fondant got all wrinkled. But, I think it turned out well.





MyKenna and her cousins playing after the party.



Sadie. with mascara all over her eyes.

MyKenna in her Alice dress. With some presents.


More party pics.


Gotta love her :]

and I colored eggs for Easter.





I also got a job right before the semester ended. I'm a receptionist at a swim school. It's not my favorite. I get bored being in an office by myself all day. But it's better than nothing.


I made it through finals week. Barely. I was borderline A almost B in two of my classes and the finals happened to be on the same day. I basically fried all my brain cells in the 3-4 days before. And I can report that I succeeded in getting a 4.0 in my Speech and Hearing classes this semester! One step closer to graduation and grad school! I cannot wait!

I met my old roommates in Casa Grande for dinner and dessert last week. I miss those girls! We laughed all night and people stared everywhere we went because we get a little loud. I don't know where the pictures some of the other girls took, but I didn't get any. I love my girls nights!



and now, I'm working lots. and Ferenc is in summer school for both sessions. so it looks like we're stuck in Tucson :[  BUT I do love visitors....!!!

No comments: