This is me right now...but female... Someone please ask my WS teacher why she feels it's necessary to assign 6 hours of videos in two days. And that's in addition to the 4 page paper due every Friday morning. And the quiz every Friday night. And the discussion section Friday too. And that is only Friday! Here's my life for the next week and a half. I made this list because I can't seem to get my brain to think about anything not important (which is pretty rare, :])
TO DO LIST:
Gender & Women's Studies AKA worst class ever:
- Discussion 8 – December 6th
- Journal C – December 6th
- Joan of Arc Paper(8 pages) – December 8th
- Final Exam – December 10th
Research Methods:
- Extra Credit – December 6th
- Final Paper (10 pages single spaced) – December 15th
Juvenile Delinquency:
- Final Exam – December 9th
Trad 101 (haha):
- Extra Credit – December 7th
- Final Exam – December 14th
All this, and I'm free for winter break. And I'll be moving in there sometime too. Remember how graduation was supposed to be on the 18th? Me too. I have to keep telling myself that this extra minor (and another year in school) will be worth it in the long run...
1 comment:
you can do it!! That list is crazy but you can make it!!
ps- my verification word is: holy ztch hahah. I don't know I find that hilarious!
Post a Comment