I found a little 2 bedroom 1 bathroom guest house only 5 blocks from campus! It's definitely small, and some aspects of it may be a little ghetto, but pretty much anything is an improvement of where we are now. Improvements in no particular order:
- There will be no downstairs neighbors who love drugs enough to make our apartment constantly smell like them.
- No side neighbors with an infant who wakes up every 2 - 5 hours.
- In fact, there aren't really any neighbors.
- There is a washer and...clothesline.
- A second bedroom for studying! (I found desks on black Friday for $25 at staples!) This means I don't have to put up with shooting games, etc. while studying and Ferenc doesn't have to listen to law & order while studying.
- We can walk to school and our bike ride is no longer 3 miles with hills.
2 comments:
yay!!! I'm way excited for you guys! Let me know when you need help moving. Our PT cruiser can hold a lotta stuff!
That is so awesome! I can't wait to see your new place! You are moving around the same time as Brian and I! Anyway, this is very exciting!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment