Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekend in LA

I'm finally finding time (in class, of course) to blog about my weekend in LA with Anjuli and her family. We got to LA in time to go to the 12:30 session at the LA temple. Before this, I had only ever been to the Mesa temple, and I love LOVE love this temple. I want to go back with Ferenc.

Afterwards, we went to Hollywood Blvd to see the stars and the hand prints. We saw most of the stars, but there was a movie premiere for Blue Valentine? We did see some celebrities at the premiere, including a detective from SVU season 1, but nobody really big right now. Then, we spent the rest of the day with friends of Anjuli's family.

Sunday, we woke up early to pick Anjuli up from the boat. We went to the nearest Sacrament meeting and then she was able to get us day passes to tour the ship. It definitely made me wish we can afford a cruise right now! The ship is 15 floors, complete with a mini-golf course, ice skating rink, in line skating rink, all you can eat buffet, rock climbing wall, swimming pools, gym with treadmills and stationary bikes, a track and who knows what else. I loved seeing my Anjuli and the road trip with her family was just hilarious. And somehow I managed to take tons of pictures, but none with the two of us.






Anjuli's sister, Aleigh and me with Julie Andrews

The Doors! Jim Morrison would be one of my future husbands if he was alive

View from the top

the stage Anj dances on


wig wall of the costume room

mini-golf
\

No comments: