December was one full month!
It started off with watching UofA's kicker lose the game against ASU in double overtime. This picture was probably taken while we were still winning:
The Final Score:
Next, I got together with Lori, Serena, Hannah, Sheli, and Ryleigh to make headbands and onesies for Lori's upcoming baby girl.
I survived my first Christmas away from home with Ferenc's Family:
I was forced to take family pictures with a dog that's not mine:
I spent Christmas night and the next day with my family in Sahuarita. JJ and Lori & Mike came too. Lori and Mike left around 8:30 on the 26th and Ferenc and I were planning on heading back to Tucson the next morning. Well, plans changed that morning when I got a call from Lori. Her water broke, and it was 5 weeks too early! Ferenc and I and my mom and Bryan drove up to Phoenix to wait for baby. After 31 hours and a strong dose of pitocin, Taylor Misty Lochner was born.
She was having a little trouble breathing so she was taken to the NICU but never needed to have oxygen or any feeding tubes. Last I heard, she was scheduled to head down to her mom's room today and to be out of the hospital tomorrow. We love all 5lbs 7oz and 17ins of her. And Ferenc even touched her head a few times. That's a good sign!
And school, finals, and moving was somewhere in there too! We love our new house!
She was having a little trouble breathing so she was taken to the NICU but never needed to have oxygen or any feeding tubes. Last I heard, she was scheduled to head down to her mom's room today and to be out of the hospital tomorrow. We love all 5lbs 7oz and 17ins of her. And Ferenc even touched her head a few times. That's a good sign!
And school, finals, and moving was somewhere in there too! We love our new house!
3 comments:
I love that picture of you and the dog! You look absolutely thrilled :]
hey it was my first christmas away from home too! Whose dog is that??
And yay for your new niece!!
The dog belongs to my in-laws. His name is Capone, but is often referred to as Ferenc's little brother or my MILs favorite child. Someday, in person, I'll have to tell you how I really feel about him :]
Post a Comment