Our break was really good! We basically relaxed at my parent's house the whole time. I read four books, lounged around, shopped, babysat Katie M's baby Emma for two days while Emma's baby brother was being born, played a lot of wii, had a few karaoke parties, hung out with Serena a few times, saw Megan get MARRIED and forgot my camera :( and just enjoyed myself. Ferenc helped his mom and her boyfriend, Bob, with renovations on the house they just bought last month, played lots of video games, went to drill, and worked out on my brother's new work bench.

here's emma. her little brother was born 8 days before her 1st birthday. watching her for two days was enough for me to realize that I am so not ready for my own children. I still like to give them back when I'm done with them. However, I am aware that accidents happen :] and if one happens to me I'll be ready for it.

This is the one picture that I have from Megan's wedding. It really was beautiful, and so was she. I forgot my camera, my camera on my phone is broken, and Anjuli's (my date) camera was dead. La-ame.
Now, we're back in Tucson. One of our bikes was stolen while we were gone, but we're just glad that's the only thing they took. I'm taking 22 units this semester and interning with Aviva Children's Services. It's a branch of CPS that's volunteer only. So, I'm expecting to be busier this semester than last. But if it means I'm closer to graduation, then I'm happy.
I don't really believe in new year's resolutions, but I do usually set new goals for every new semester I start. This semester's goal is to generally try harder. Academically, spiritually, in my marriage, in my friendships, physically. I'm just going to try and stop coasting through life and make a better effort in all aspects of it.
And as of right now, I'm looking forward to Spring Break already.
3 comments:
i like this post. very informative. I am still sad I missed Megan's wedding, but sounded like fun! anyway, I am glad you posted...it's been a while :)
hahaha Katie do you know what you're saying?? I'm babysitting right now and am determined that when I get married there will be NO accidents. Oh well, I guess you've been married for over 6 months... time to start thinking about children right??
jk
Oh and why are you taking 22 credits?! That's nuts!
oh i'm definitely determined that there are going to be no accidents as well. i'm just talking about .01% that my birth control doesn't cover. haha
Post a Comment