I found my camera! Well, Anjuli found it in her couch cushions, even though we already looked there before. I'm so excited to have it back! There are always way more things to take pictures of when I don't have a camera with me...
10/26/09: Here's the day I lost my camera. Iris and I made pumpkin rolls all day! I got a jump start on holiday baking. We made 4 that day, I've made a bunch since then, and I get to make enough for both Ferenc's family and mine for Thanksgiving. I love baking so I don't mind.
10/26/09: Here's the day I lost my camera. Iris and I made pumpkin rolls all day! I got a jump start on holiday baking. We made 4 that day, I've made a bunch since then, and I get to make enough for both Ferenc's family and mine for Thanksgiving. I love baking so I don't mind.
My pot holder touched it a little. woops.
wrapped up in the towel for shaping...i guess..
Iris's turn to spread the frosting.
My turn.
11/17/09: This is the day that Anj found may camera. She left me some pictures.
11/18/09: Girl's Night! We made chocolate suckers! I have a buch of molds and you just melt the chocolate and decorate them. I loved it.
Kim's Princess chocolates
11/21/09: We drove up to Phoenix for Eric and Larissa's Wedding! It was so fun and very pretty!
and here are some pictures of me and MyKenna that I just found hidden on my computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment