ready to go out! i don't know why, but my chicken was dressed as a ballerina...i had to steal most of these pictures from Catherine's blog because my camera is lost! i'm pretty sure it has to be in my apartment somewhere because the last time i remember using it was taking a picture of a pumpkin roll i just baked. but, it's been missing ever since! i looked all over, which is not hard in our baby apartment, and i couldn't find it. I asked Ferenc to help me, and he didn't find it either. I've cleaned several times since then, and it has never been found. And now it's been over a week! I really wanted a camera for this weekend, but it looks like i'll be relying on my phone's camera until mine is found. or until Christmas, if ferenc picks up on certain clues.
anyway. school has been killing me lately. i've had a midterm, five papers, and several other smaller assignments in the past week and a half. I have a big midterm next week and two more important papers the next week. I am SO ready for the semester to be over. Except for the fact that my bestie Anjuli is graduating and leaving me behind. Jealous! Someday, though, I'll graduate. I'm planning on a 20 credit semester next semester, two summer classes, and another full semester. And then i'll graduate only one semester later than i'm supposed to. I'm interning next semester at Casa de los Ninos, a homeless shelter for kids, and i'm pretty excited about that. It's about time I get some real experience on my resume so I might actually be able to get a job someday.
Ferenc is doing really well too. He's loving civilian life. He still goes to drill once a month and is looking at another deployment sometime in the next two years, but for now, he's just focusing on school. He's currently an undecided major, but is hoping to get accepted into the college of engineering within the next couple semesters. He wants to stay in the military for a career, but he needs a degree to get up to certain ranks. Plus, it's important that he has a degree just in case the military doesn't work out. He works out at least once a day, but usually twice. And we ride our bikes to school twice a week (which is everyday I have to go to school since I only have class on tuesday/thursday). He's a really great guy. He helps clean up, makes the bed everyday (something i've never done!), watches girl movies with me, hangs out with my girlfriends, let's me hang out with my girlfriends all the time, and he's so spiritual too! The two year mark of his baptism just passed in the end of October, and it was so fun to remember that day and see how far we both have come since then!
In short,
We're really loving being married, going to school, experimenting with each other's cooking, and living life!


and the boys.
1 comment:
Yeah! Thanks for the happy and fun post!
P.S. I like your bed head :)
Post a Comment