Sunday, August 23, 2009

Put Put

One night when Anjuli was at our apartment we were playing the wii golf game. We started talking about mini-golf and decided to go that night! Ferenc and Anjuli tied and I held last place by coming in almost 20 points behind them! haha! but we had tons of fun! Funtastiks park in tucson is kind of like fiddlesticks in tempe, but SO much cheaper! We're gonna go back for lazer-tag and arcade games next time!









husband actually took a picture with me! and he was smiling! that's rare!





we were pretneding to be getting married under the random arch they had for decoration




i love our adopted daughter, Anjuli!


I've ALWAYS wanted to stop and take a picture with this guy, but I've never had the chance... we were driving by and had nowhere to go so we stopped. We're standing on the fence they have to keep people out.

No comments: