
Monday, August 17, 2009
Lori's Wedding
Serena, Kyle, and I drove up to South Lake Tahoe for Lori's Wedding! My mom and Bryan flew up earlier in the week, and my dad and JJ met us up there a day after we got there. Ferenc wasn't able to be there because he had orders to report to drill for days. His last day of drill was the day we came home from tahoe. It was kind of a bummer that he wasn't there, but that was the army's way of welcoming me to military life I guess. This was the first time I'd been to Tahoe in the summer time, and I loved it! It's so beautiful and the weather was perfect! I wish I would have been able to spend more time seeing the city and hanging out at the beach, but we'll just have to take a trip up there next summer!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










wedding party again
lori and dad

No comments:
Post a Comment