THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. just started 5th grade.
2. couldn't be seperated from Iris and Janice.
3. had a boys haircut!
4. started playing the cello
5. was obsessed with giga pets.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. write a paper that's due tomorrow
2. pick up my room
3. deposit a check into the atm
4. work out
5. look for a new phone.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. milky way
2. wheat thins
3. fruit snacks
4. raspados
5. bananas
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay for school so my dad wouldn't have to
2. pay for my wedding so my dad wouldn't have to
3. travel everywhere
4. start college funds for my kids
5. donate to those charities that have commercials on tv that break you heart while you're sitting there.
5 places I have lived:
1. Tempe, AZ
2. Phoenix, AZ (summers & Christmas)
3. Kaibab dorm at UofA
4. Apartment in Tucson with Catherine, Natalie, and Megan
5. Apartment in Tucson with Anjuli and Dallas
Five jobs I have had:
1. does babysitting count?
2. Life guard at Big Surf during high school
3. Pizza Hut during high school
4. Target for a month during college
5. YMCA right now.
I tag...
1. I don't exactly know who looks at my blog, so i tag anyone who feels like it. Or anyone who needs an excuse for procrastination like me.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment