Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday Camping Trip!!

I turned 20 on Friday the 12th and to celebrate, some friends and I went camping! We went to peppersauce caves on Mt. Lemmon and had tons of fun! My friends were a little a sceptical when I told them that we could set up a tent, find fire wood, make a fire, and make into and out of the caves with no help from the male race, but I assured them I had everything under control. And to their surprise, but not to mine, we did it!
Catherine

Me and Lauren

Me, Lauren, and Catherine


Catherine and Anjuli


Catherine


Me

Anjuli and Lauren

Me and Anjuli! I love my roomie!


The four of us. It took like 30 tries to get us all in one picture and actually looking normal.


whoever invented self timer was genius!


Before picture

Catherine climbing through the hole to get in


Lauren's turn


Anjuli and Catherine


The four of us with our light off. It's pitch black in there.



I'm testing out if it's safe or not to climb through this hole.

It was a little scary, but I made it through and then helped the rest of the girls down.

Anjuli going through the hole on the way out.


My turn


After pictures!




It was super muddy in there



A boy scout troup that camped next to us and fed us breakfast!


Showing off our backsides


our pants after it was all over.

1 comment:

Katrena said...

Happy Birthday! Looked like fun except I don't know if I could have handle crawling through such small holes in the cave. Camping sounds like lots of fun especially in nice weather.