A good friend of mine, Katie, asked me if I would be interested in walking with her in the Susan G. Komen 3-day 60 mile walk for breast cancer. Katie has been through a lot and her mom passing away from breast cancer hit us all hard.
I wrote about my reasons for doing the walk on my profile on the 3-day website. There's also a little blog where I will be documenting training walks, fundraisers, and other things related to our journey to the 3-day. I'll also update here. So far, Katie, one of her friends, Lori (my sister), and myself are doing this together, and hopefully we'll add a few more friends along the way.
I'd really appreciate any little donation that can be made. I know the economy is rough right now and there isn't a lot of money to spare and that makes it each donation even more appreciated. Please take a look around my profile with the link below.
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2012/ArizonaEvent2012?px=6523997&pg=personal&fr_id=1760
No comments:
Post a Comment