But first a little update. I have 4 tests this week and I'm burning out for the night. I think I've memorized all the muscles of inspiration and expiration and their origin and insertion points all in one night, and I think I deserve a break. I'm doing well in all of my SPH classes and I feel like I'm learning a lot. So far, I have all As. We'll see if that changes after this week. Spring break is next week and Ferenc and I are going on the week-long backpacking trip with my dad in the Grand Canyon. I cannot think of a better break.
Anyway, here goes:
1. Do you like blue cheese?
not by itself. but i like it when it's mixed into my food.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
that would be a negative.
3. Do you own a gun?
not currently. but i will someday.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
lots of lime.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No. I get uncomfortable before I have to renew my birth control prescription. but not nervous per se.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Away in a Manger
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water.
9. Can you do push ups?
Only about 3 these days.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Besides my wedding ring, my Liberty Dime necklace that my dad gave me.
11. Favorite hobby?
Reading. Everything.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I was accused of it every year in school from 3rd grade on. I've learned I can focus if I keep my hands busy. As soon as I sit back or take a break, I'll stop listening.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I procrastinate.
14. If you had to give up one of your senses, what would it be?
smell. for sure.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
my toes are cold.
trying to figure out when I'm going to get all my hiking stuff together.
i've been obsessing about whether or not i got my EC right on the Phonetics test today.
16. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink?
water. milk. lemonade if we go out. that's about it.
17. Current worry right now?
exams.
18. Current hate right now?
um. exams..
19. Favorite season?
summer. swimming, sun tans, and no school.
20. How did you bring in the New Years?
playing games at my aunt & uncles with my family.
21. Like to go?
out? yes i do.
22. Nail polish?
i prefer none.
23. Do you own your own slippers?
I got some for Christmas from my mil.
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue.
25. Do you like satin sheets?
yes i do. i like that they're cold when you get in bed.
26. Can you whistle?
yep.
27. Favorite color?
yellow!
28. Would you be a pirate?
Live on a boat in the middle of the ocean. been there, done that. and loved it. If that was all it entailed, then yes.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
the national anthem. no joke.
30. If you could pick your name what would it have been?
I like the one I have.
31. Bed sheets as a kid?
the only ones that were special were barney when I was in Kindergarten.
32. What's in your pocket right now?
absolutely nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
a line on Law & Order SVU. nerd, i know.
34. Worst injury you've ever had?
broken nose in 6th grade?
35. Do you love where you live?
I do. A lot actually.
36. How many TV's do you have in your house?
just one. and it's an old one with no converter box or antenna. it's just for movies and video games.
37. Who is your loudest friend?
Kim. by far.
38. How many pets do you have?
none. they're too much maintenance and i'm not that responsible.
39. Does someone have a crush on you?
just husband.
40. What is your favorite book?
this is an impossible question. i love love love to read.
41. What is your favorite candy?
skittles. or anything else fruit flavored.
42. Favorite Sports Team?
UofA, Packers, whatever team Brett Favre plays on, and the Suns.
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Studying. for two more hours.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
the Vowel Space. all the 16 vowel sounds in the english language, and the 5 classifications that go along with it. glad that's over!
45. Worst habit?
i like to be right.
46. Do you play an instrument?
cello. and piano.
47. How long does it take you to get to work?
I don't work. it takes 15 minutes for me to walk to school though.
48. Plans for the weekend?
On my way to the Grand Canyon!
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second what would it be?
Ice Cream!
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
yes i do.
No comments:
Post a Comment