Every summer I make up a new list of books I want to read. I make them pretty long to make up for the lack of recreational reading I do during the school year.
This is what it looks like so far this year, but I just started thinking about it, so it will grow as the summer continues.
All 7 of the House of Night series, by PC Cast and Kristin Cast (the first two are already done)
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
At least one other book by Jodi Picoult that I haven't read yet
A Child Called It and The Lost Boy by Dave Pelzer (I've read these multiple times before, but a case that I had to type notes about at CPS reminded me of some of the horrible things Dave's mom did to him and for some reason made me want to read them again)
The last two books in the Inkheart Series (I made it halfway through the second book before school started last August)
Game Change (yes, I'll admit I'm a nerd)
And probably the Twilight books again before the Eclipse movie comes out
And the Harry Potter books before the first half of the seventh movie comes out (but that's not until November so they're going to be last)
And I'm looking for suggestions, because most of these books are in the science fiction / fantasy genre, and I need to mix it up a little. I can only handle so much of the fantasy world at once and need to have some other genres in between the vampires / vampyres, wizards, and the rest of those mythical guys.
1 comment:
Katie!!:) Thank you for the awesome tip, I will definitely do that! I am so glad to hear from you though I hope everything is going so well:) I will be sure to stalk often! haha Miss you!
Post a Comment