We left the campsite earlier than my parents Monday morning so we could beat the traffic to Payson (last year it took my family 3 hours to get to payson! it's usually a 35 minute drive) and we hung out with Ferenc's family. We played wii and life until midnight and then we went to my parent's house where we were going to stay the night. We ended up just wanting to drive back to Tucson at night instead of the morning, so while we were bringing our stuff from the house to the truck, Ferenc saw a snake! Naturally, I tried to catch it. It barely even moved when I came up to it and was so easy to catch! I woke up JJ to show him, and made Ferenc take pictures of it! I tried to get Ferenc to let me keep him, since my pet snake from high school died last summer (RIP Draco) but I had no luck. Ferenc wouldn't even hold him, let alone let me keep him. So, I named him sapphire and let him go. It was sad! haha. He didn't like being held very much and raced away when I let him go. So much for being besties...
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day & Sapphire
We went camping on the rim with my mom's family for Labor Day Weekend. With my mom's two sisters and their families and our family, it makes about 50 people! I should've taken pictures, but I left my camera in our truck the whole time. This time we had a tent that didn't need duct tape! We played games, hiked, and roasted marshmallows and had lots of fun!
We left the campsite earlier than my parents Monday morning so we could beat the traffic to Payson (last year it took my family 3 hours to get to payson! it's usually a 35 minute drive) and we hung out with Ferenc's family. We played wii and life until midnight and then we went to my parent's house where we were going to stay the night. We ended up just wanting to drive back to Tucson at night instead of the morning, so while we were bringing our stuff from the house to the truck, Ferenc saw a snake! Naturally, I tried to catch it. It barely even moved when I came up to it and was so easy to catch! I woke up JJ to show him, and made Ferenc take pictures of it! I tried to get Ferenc to let me keep him, since my pet snake from high school died last summer (RIP Draco) but I had no luck. Ferenc wouldn't even hold him, let alone let me keep him. So, I named him sapphire and let him go. It was sad! haha. He didn't like being held very much and raced away when I let him go. So much for being besties...



We left the campsite earlier than my parents Monday morning so we could beat the traffic to Payson (last year it took my family 3 hours to get to payson! it's usually a 35 minute drive) and we hung out with Ferenc's family. We played wii and life until midnight and then we went to my parent's house where we were going to stay the night. We ended up just wanting to drive back to Tucson at night instead of the morning, so while we were bringing our stuff from the house to the truck, Ferenc saw a snake! Naturally, I tried to catch it. It barely even moved when I came up to it and was so easy to catch! I woke up JJ to show him, and made Ferenc take pictures of it! I tried to get Ferenc to let me keep him, since my pet snake from high school died last summer (RIP Draco) but I had no luck. Ferenc wouldn't even hold him, let alone let me keep him. So, I named him sapphire and let him go. It was sad! haha. He didn't like being held very much and raced away when I let him go. So much for being besties...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment