Friday, January 9, 2009

The Love of My Life

besides Ferenc of course...

MyKenna Marie Decker. I love this little girl more than anything! Janice and I have this theory that I'm her real dad. Afterall, Janice did live with me while she was pregnant, MyKenna's first words were "mommy" and "katie", and more people assume that she's my daughter rather than Janice's. Because Janice had another baby,




Sadie Noemi (a mixture of mine, Serena's, and Iris's names), I took MyKenna for a day and a half so she could get some rest during the day. Sadie keeps her Janice up all night, and it had been a while since MyKenna had a day to ourselves, and I think we all loved it.







I took MyKenna to the park that is in our housing development and she loved it. I especially liked it because there is no swings at this park so I didn't have to spend an hour pushing her.

















Here she pointing out the "M for MyKenna". She made up all the rest for everybody else she knows. I tried to convince her that mommy and mykenna shared letters, but eventually I just showed her the lowercase m for mommy.
















Here we are together. I have a collection of pictures of us like this all throughout her life. She's the best because she's not camera shy at all. She'll do whatever you want in a picture, but she'll also let you just take pictures of whatever she's doing. It's great.















To finish the night, we shared our love for disney princesses by coloring in my princess coloring book. I put her to bed in my sleeping beauty aka "sweeping booty" sleeping bag, and she slept the whole night and even slept in. We had lots of fun!

No comments: