Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm grateful for:

Books on CD
My mom who is making 7 vests and 5 bridesmaids dresses
Digital Cameras
Decisions I've made in life that led me to where I am
Relief Society Lessons
School

and most of all...

FERENC HAS LEFT KUWAIT

i don't know exactly where he is but he's spending his first 5 - 8 days in Indiana to check in all of the deployment equipment. Then he heads to Vegas for 3 - 5 days because that is where the unit that he deployed with is based. I get to pick him up from Vegas and he'll be home for good! well, not really for good, but at least 12 months. and I am stoked about it.

2 comments:

Kari Whiting said...

im excited for you!!! that is so awesome, you're such an amazing and patirnt lady!!im glad that you'll be able to be together again and for a long time that's great!!!

Katrena said...

Yeah! I'm happy for you both! You're mom is pretty awesome; tell her I say hi.