I played with handsome baby Jonah; Ashley and I drove to Texas for Olivia's cutest little wedding. We also visited our friend Katie and her family while we were there; We bought fireworks that are illegal in AZ and lollipops with crickets in the inside on our way home; and I enjoyed a beautiful AZ sunrise.
my car, Jose, made it to 200,000 miles and is still going strong; I bought a piano! (now all I need is someone to tune it!); I drove next to these huge, extra long trucks carrying airplane wings. Seriously huge!; I played with my little baby Taylor.
Ferenc took a nap with Taylor. I'd be in trouble if he knew this picture is now online; I drive by the new temple in Gilbert on my way to work. If you drive on the west side of it, you can look in and see all the stairways and stuff inside. I can't wait for it to be finished!; Lori and I made Ferenc a dinosaur cake for his birthday; and Lori and I made MyKenna's 6th birthday cake!
and one last picture of my Taylor Tot and a few more from MyKenna's birthday party!
Mix in there a lot of work with my crazy client, and that's my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment