Ferenc's Birthday was April 8!

I had to leave early for class, and I don't get home until 5, so I left this out for him to find when he woke up. One of
Ferenc's favorite games is scrabble. It's one of my least favorites, but we still play.

I also got him a set of
dumbbells that you can change the weights. He loves them.

He also got this bar that you can hook onto the door frame and do pull ups with.

The weekend after his birthday we went to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant with his family to celebrate.
Ferenc's mom and her boyfriend Bob. He didn't like the flash.
Piroska and Reece
Ferenc was
embarrassed when the waiters came out to sing. But they sang in Greek, so we had to do it!

22 candles.

during the song.

and blowing them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment