Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fun

I'm really good at finding things that help me procrastinate. It's actually not a good thing, but I like it until I get to the last minute and I need to work on my assingments. I spend way too much time on facebook. and I've been following fmylife.com for a while. A little bit ago I discovered awkwardfamilyphotos.com which is funny, but not updated enough for my liking. My newest favorite thing is failblog.org

anyway, i thought i'd share some of my favorites. oh and this one is cool because, if you want, you can choose to only show g-rated material. so that's good. the videos are my favorite, but i'll let you go there and check them out.

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails


fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails


fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails


fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails


fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

no offense to any obama voters out there, but check out the sticker on the back of the car...just sayin...



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails



this last picture is cut off a little but i don't know how to make them smaller without saving them to my computer.

No comments: