I love my mom. She is always there when I need her and has always been. She has always been an example to me and I could only wish to someday be the mother she is to be. Despite marrying outside of the church (because my dad is also amazing), she taught me to love Christ and how important the Gospel is in our lives. It took me a while to realize how important the Gospel is my mother. Every Sunday, from when all of us kids were babies and toddlers and even now, my mom took us to church by herself. Even married couples have trouble getting a bunch of kids to sit and be reverent during sacrament, and my mom did it herself each week. That shows me my mom's strong testimony of the church that I hope to show my children someday as well.
i think this is the least embarassing family picture

No comments:
Post a Comment