Thursday, March 13, 2008

:]

Life is glorious right now. I am loving it.

Let me show you what makes my life amazing:
Ferenc

homemade pazookie

institute class

re-reading books

the Book of Mormon

being engaged

classes that actually have to do with my major

fun with roommates


the end of cold weather

picture messaging

flip-flops

the Atonement


I never imagined being as happy as I am now. I have so many great influences in my life. The closer I become to the Lord, the better my life becomes. I still have set backs, but now I let God take me through them, instead of trying to push through on my own.

Spring Break starts Saturday, but I am staying in Tucson until Thursday morning for work. Ferenc comes home for 4 days on Easter Sunday. I'm excited to see him, but not looking forward to watching him leave again.

"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end"

No comments: